10/02/2011

Firstly..

In this episode..
Actually, I hate writing the first post. yeah.. I don't know what to say at all.

Let me introduce myself.

I'm Caroline, I'm from this small city in Poland called Poznań. It is pretty, but a little too small for me. I guess so.
I used to be in love with Berlin, I wanted to move out. Now i think, that Los Angeles is adorable. It's because of my obsession.


Red Hot Chili Peppers.

My friend says I'm crazy ;) I know about that but whatever. I just love them. How couldn't I?

That's it. I used to drink a lot of Starbucks' coffee. I don't have money now to still do it.
I don't even like spending money ;) The more money I have, the harder is for me to spend them.

That's it. Except that post, i'll be writing about my diet which i'll start tomorrow. ;)

Cheers.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz